Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Podcast


I think that it is a great idea for teachers to use podcast in their teachings. If a student is sick or absent for any other reason having a podcast lesson also when be extremely helpful. It can also be a good device for in class students. Some students can benefit greatly by being able to listen to their class lesson outside of that class. They will grasp concepts better. I know I would. I could take notes from class and go back and listen to my instructor, and write some things that I missed. Podcast is a wonderful tool!!

4 comments:

  1. Will you be a podcasting teacher? It's free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are behind in your posts. You cannot afford to get behind in EDM310. Catch up now and stay caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with what you said especially about being able to listen to things outside of class. Students may be at home and needing to remember what was said. Having podcasts available is definitely a way to make that possible for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After taking this class (EDM 310, using technology in a classroom seems more appealing and I am interested in doing in my future classrooms.

    ReplyDelete